Prothiaden (Dosulepin Hydrochloride) is a business sector pioneer in the Indian stimulant business sector. Prothiaden has an effective energizer activity with related anxiolytic movement. It offers unrivaled viability and a predominant decency profile. An unique exploration item, Prothiaden has withstood the test of time even against the most recent antidepressants.
Presentation and Composition :
Prothiaden is displayed as red colored film-covered tablets, containing 25mg of Dothiepin Hydrochloride IP in Prothiaden 25 and 75mg of Dothiepin Hydrochloride IP in Prothiaden 75. Prothiaden (25 mg) – Blister Strip of 10 tablets Prothiaden (75 mg) – Blister Strip of 10 tablets.
Prothiaden is shown in the treatment of indications of depressive disease particularly where an against nervousness impact is needed.
For Precautions and Drug Interactions please counsel full Product Information/ Package Insert.
What is Prothiaden (Dosulepin/ Dothiepin)?
– Prothiaden (Dosulepin/ Dothiepin) has a place with gathering o pharmaceuticals known as tricyclic antidepressants.
– Prothiaden (Dosulepin/ Dothiepin) is utilized to treat despondency, particularly when the patient is encountering trouble resting and a loss of craving.
In what capacity would it be a good idea for me to take Prothiaden (Dosulepin/ Dothiepin)?
Bring each one measurement with a full glass (8 ounces) of water. Store Antabuse (Disulfiram) at room temperature far from dampness and hotness.
Prothiaden (Dosulepin/ Dothiepin) symptoms
Tiredness, dry mouth, smudged vision, blockage, trouble urinating (passing water), sweating, feeling wiped out, a quick or vacillating pulse, precariousness, skin rashes, being effectively edgy, perplexity, sexual issues, expanded voracity, weight pick up, growth of the bosoms or release from the areolas.
Critical: If you encounter the accompanying indications contact your specialist or go to the mishap and crisis division of your neighborhood doctor’s facility without a moment’s delay. Fever (high temperature), loss of cognizance, firmness of the muscles, pallor of the skin, a quick pulse, incontinence (passing water without control from the patient), jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes).
Instructions to store Prothiaden (Dosulepin/ Dothiepin)?
– Keep all Prothiaden (Dosulepin/ Dothiepin) out of the compass of kids
– Store in cool, dry spot, far from immediate light and high temperature
– Never keep oout of date or undesirable Prothiaden (Dosulepin/ Dothiepin). Dispose of them security out of range of kids or take them to your neighborhood drug specialist who will discard undesirable solutions for you.
There are no reviews yet.